Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Fleetwood Mac's 'Tango in the Night' -- when will it be reissued?


Tango in the Night

Over the last decade, I've checked up on 1987's Tango in the Night recording by Fleetwood Mac, to see when it will be reissued as a remaster with extra tracks.

It's not one of the band's more popular recordings, but marked the time that I really started listening to them. It was the first recording from the Mac that I ever purchased, and I saw them live for the first time as they toured on it near the end of that same year.

No luck thus far, but in the meantime I stumbled across this post from TheSecondDisc.com. It appears I'm not the only one out there who's anticipating this release.

http://theseconddisc.com/2014/01/14/reissue-theory-fleetwood-mac-tango-in-the-night/#

No comments: