Monday, May 5, 2008

1,000 albums to hear before you die

While taking a break from reading, I stumbled across this list and thought it might be of interest to share. Here's the link: 1000 album list.

I don't necessarily agree with everything on this list, but it's a compelling case study... and I noticed that they're listed in chronologically, which isn't obvious at all... I only picked up on that due to my late night soirées involving reading liner notes, and probably because I index my albums under artist in chronological order by recording date, NOT RELEASE DATE... done like a true music nerd.

While I might actually be enough of a schmuck to eventually go out and pick up 90% of the albums on this list, I plan on checking out the more exotic ones from the local library. S

No comments: